Short Film Shot On Vintage Hi-8 Camcorder | Seattle

Hi @PostTreble ! Welcome to our community!
What was the inspiration behind this short film? I would like to know the story :D

Thank you Maura! The story isn't very exciting, I think I was just feeling the itch to make something loose and quick the way I did when I was younger, but I didn't have many ideas. I was listening to a Cat Stevens song and let the mood of it guide what I was doing. I had in mind to somehow make it start at point A my apartment and end at point B the tower at the end. Thank you for asking!

Thank you Maura! The story isn't very exciting, I think I was just feeling the itch to make something loose and quick the way I did when I was younger, but I didn't have many ideas. I was listening to a Cat Stevens song and let the mood of it guide what I was doing. I had in mind to somehow make it start at point A my apartment and end at point B the tower at the end. Thank you for asking!
Even though the story isn't very exciting, the result is very good! :D I guess that sometimes, the best ideas come from simple things!

Network Sponsors

Back