Short Fantasy Film - 'The Stolen Wings'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the use of the light and pace of the edit where the baby sitter is telling the story, it works really well. I've never done something like that (the light stuff), how do you do it?

Small moderations I would make would be to cut directly from the baby sitter closing the door to her sitting downstairs (but then I'm a big fan of micro-elipsis') just as the stair shot doesn't add much, and also to watch the sound levels when going from the music at the start (which is a really nice, atmosphere-creating piece) to what is the dead noise picked up from the enviroment.

But those are just small niggles, well done on a good job.

I really like the use of the light and pace of the edit where the baby sitter is telling the story, it works really well. I've never done something like that (the light stuff), how do you do it?

Small moderations I would make would be to cut directly from the baby sitter closing the door to her sitting downstairs (but then I'm a big fan of micro-elipsis') just as the stair shot doesn't add much, and also to watch the sound levels when going from the music at the start (which is a really nice, atmosphere-creating piece) to what is the dead noise picked up from the enviroment.

But those are just small niggles, well done on a good job.

It was lit with about half a dozen small LED lights, except one or two shots that also had a light in the room with some blue gel on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back