royalty Free piano music (for real)

C

Christina

That's real cool of you to put your music out there like that. I'm in the process of downloading 'Gravity' at the moment to hear what it sounds like.

CuShMaN, I'm listening to Gravity', and it is very beautiful, you are really talented.

Double post today. One composition recorded twice. Once with piano.. and again with a modified synth.

It provides a good contrast for intro music and then credit roll.

It's called "Chocolate" (click here to link).. check it out at my Blog.

Check out more Royalty Free music for your video projects at Ghost Notes.
(Yes, really free.. no fees and nonsense.)

-Bill

New post. An introspective slow piece about anticipation.

It's called "Holding my Breath".. at Ghost Notes.

Royalty Free music for your video projects. (Even commercial with permission.)

-=- Bill

Thanks!

New post today. Just a simple piece about the innocense of a child.
It's called "Naive".. at Ghost Notes.
Royalty Free music for your video projects. (Even commercial with permission.)
-=- Bill

I have used two different computers over the years.. a lime green 333 iMac G3 and a 1.8 dual Macintosh G5.

The piano pieces are primarily made with either Cubase VST 24 + Korg x3 keyboard.. or Protools LE + Roland a90, or TMK88 keyboards.

I generally used the bank piano sounds of the keyboards.. but recently have been using Reason plugins. I'm currently searching for a better composite Grand sound.

This most recent loop was made exclusively using Apple Garageband + the TMK88 keyboard controller.

I edited the loop using Quicktime Pro and created the flash loop with a demo program.

Thanks,

-Bill

Hi everyone,

I just posted a new piece called "Angels", which is my own piano version of "Angels from the realms of Glory."

Instead of searching the internet or elsewhere for my traditional related photgraph that captures the meaning of the piece, I have decided to put in a request from YOU to submit possible photo or art entries that you feel would best suit the music.

Then I will post that picture on my blog with a big FAT hyperlink right back to your own website... essentially free advertising.

So, please, feel free to visit, read, listen and submit.

My blog is located at http://ghostnotes.blogspot.com/

I have an email link on the post.

Happy Holidays!! :)

-Bill

Network Sponsors

Back