Todayflix

Dear Friends i wanna Give You No Copyright Sounds is a copyright free / stream safe record label, providing free to use music to the content creator community. and Also providing free to use videos to the content creator community. We work with artists from around the world in electronic music, representing genres from House to Dubstep via Trap, Drum & Bass, Electro Pop and more. also provide Copyright free videos,Visual,Themes, and backrounds videos.

Here is Channel Link :-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCejiffQ0u8Vy2_n7KMp6Gkg/featured
123.jpg

Hello @Todayflix and welcome to the forums! :) It's very kind of you to provide your work for free to everyone!

Nice beats! Not really my style but I am sure many people would be more than happy to use them in their projects. For how long have you been composing?

You are very talented and I am confident that one day all your hard work will pay off. I have listened to all of your youtube uploads, great job!

They made me think of the days before COVID when parties were still a thing. Have you considered approaching other musical genres as well? What future plans do you have regarding music composition? :)

Network Sponsors

Back