Producing Question

fridayjack1

Hello

I'm looking into film producing, but I'm stuck which course too study, I was thinking Film Studies and Screenwriting? (UK)

Help? :D

I don't know if they have a campus in London (it's very possible that they might), check out the New York Film Academy. They have a two-year Producing curriculum that you might be interested in. One of my friends did it -- said it was absolutely invaluable to him and it got him his first job.

If I were producing I would want to take something on how to attract investors because getting capital for the huge budgets some films require is difficult.

Although one can start off with simpler ones to build a reputation, to be successful in that I think you need to learn how to manage the directors and actors and agents so they are in unity.

If I were producing I would want to take something on how to attract investors because getting capital for the huge budgets some films require is difficult.

Although one can start off with simpler ones to build a reputation, to be successful in that I think you need to learn how to manage the directors and actors and agents so they are in unity.

:D
This is more easy said than done. (Too many factors implied).
But agree that a producer needs to get also into the business side of the industry. There are no shortcuts here.

Network Sponsors

Back