Probably can't be done again

The Aviary

The Aviary

I have actually seen your film. I used to date a flight attendant (we're still friends) and she loaned it to me. It really blew me away man. Well done. You have some amazing shots in there and you're right, I don't think you could pull this off now. The arial photography is insaine and the shots of the wings and inflight stuff is awesome. Well done, man. This looks like a 2 million dollar film, minimum. You've inspired me to get off my ass and shoot something.

I remember hearing about this and seeing ur site before. great job on getting it made with all those risks involved
congrats, musta been tough, not that filmmaking isn't but u know what I mean

looks great..

looks great..

what did you shoot it on? miniDV? Hi-8? HD? couldn't be film right? How'd you hide that under your jacket? :) was it done with all natural lighting then? production value looks great! mc

What setting did you shoot it in? 24p?

Did you use any post effects to give it more of a film look? Like the Hollywood FX filter tranfered into Adobe After FX into Premier one (I can't remember the formula to make that one work again....its been a while)

The reason I'm asking is because I was thinking about buying a DVx 100 for the 24p, 30, 60, features but I was playing around with a XL2 which has the same settings but was not happy with how choppy the 24p looked when there is any fast moving subjects or fast camera movments.

Was ther any other limitations or problems you found with the DVx 100?

Network Sponsors

Back