Poipet Cambodia trailer

The alley at 0:14 reminds me of a video game called Cyberpunk 2077. :D Out of curiosity, where is it located?

The alley at 0:14 reminds me of a video game called Cyberpunk 2077. :D Out of curiosity, where is it located?
Haha, that's a good question. In fact, I filmed all the shots of the trailer and the short film which will be released soon except the scene of the alley. The alley scene is a simple 2D photo that I transformed into a 3D scene by incorporating a virtual camera projection while adapting the texture to a 3D environment. I have no idea where it is. The control center scene was shot in Thailand and all the other scenes in Poipet, Cambodia

Haha, that's a good question. In fact, I filmed all the shots of the trailer and the short film which will be released soon except the scene of the alley. The alley scene is a simple 2D photo that I transformed into a 3D scene by incorporating a virtual camera projection while adapting the texture to a 3D environment. I have no idea where it is. The control center scene was shot in Thailand and all the other scenes in Poipet, Cambodia
I am so excited about your upcoming short film! You can also share Stills if you want, we have a dedicated subforum

Production Stills

Network Sponsors

Back