Pictures of the new Will Smith movie

I heard a rumor that this movie has a huge budget around 100

I heard a rumor that this movie has a huge budget around 100

I heard from one of the guys working on the set that this movie has a huge budget around 100 million. It is called "I am Legend"

They certainly spared no expense hiring people to move the crouds. There have to be at least 100 people covering all the streets, blocking them off when shooting a scene and being on the street to vamoose people who stand and take pictures (like me). I'm bummed I wasn't able to get a shot of the car that had the cam-op crash car gripped to the side.

I added a few more photos.

I was in Manhattan for a meeting on Wed, 10/17 and had a heck of a time getting around Greenwich Village/Washington Square Park. After my meeting was over I wandered over to WSP to watch the goings-on. Had a nice long conversation with a couple of PAs after the initial "move along". The whole night of 10/16 was scrapped due to rain and most of the work done on 10/17 was going to be scrapped as they were "going to change the costumes of the zombies."

It's fun to see the trappings of a large-scale Hollywood production and eavesdrop on the production crew discussing set-ups, etc. They sound just like anyone else complaining about their bosses and their problems with work.

Network Sponsors

Back