Photoshop vs Lightroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Perez

Hello lovely community of photographers! There are so many mixed reviews and feelings regarding the photographer's choice to edit photos. Some photographers use only Lightroom, some use only Photoshop and some use both. What's the best one in your opinion?
I'm a Lightroom user here, it helps me do the color grading just as I wish to

You can do so much with both programs but it matters which one is most comfortable for you. In theory, lightroom is best to edit lightning and colors and such and photoshop can be used to make posters or advanced effects. Depends what kind of photos are you shooting and what you want from them...do you just shoot a photo and then fix the colors and post it? Or you shoot a photo and then make it more SF?

The great news is that you can certainly use both Lightroom and Photoshop together because they integrate quite well (particularly in the Creative Cloud). If you are getting started with photography, Lightroom is the place to begin. You can add Photoshop to your photo editing software later.

Both Lightroom and Photoshop are great software packages that have the ability to bring out your post-processing and post-production creativity. Just choose the right editing program for your editing photo needs on a project-by-project basis.

The great news is that you can certainly use both Lightroom and Photoshop together because they integrate quite well (particularly in the Creative Cloud). If you are getting started with photography, Lightroom is the place to begin. You can add Photoshop to your photo editing software later.

Both Lightroom and Photoshop are great software packages that have the ability to bring out your post-processing and post-production creativity. Just choose the right editing program for your editing photo needs on a project-by-project basis.
what a lovely way to put it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back