Paanch Thappad Aur Ek Tractor | Award-Winning Film | Streaming On Gudsho

Added to Calendar: 08-18-23

Jack15

Name
Ebi
Date
18/08/23
Set against the backdrop of a rustic Indian village, where a web of inequality casts its shadow, Paanch Thappad Aur Ek Tractor Directed by Bhagat Singh is a movie that delves into the chilling dynamics of societal divisions and is a riveting watch. Amid simmering tensions, a grave crime rocks the community – a crime is committed against a Dalit girl.
As emotions escalate, the village's ancient panchayat system takes center stage, tasked with determining the price of the girl's dignity. The film navigates the complex interplay of power, tradition, and justice as the panchayat scuffles with its verdict. The unfolding drama exposes the deeply entrenched biases that have festered for generations, tearing at the fabric of the village.

Featured in Haryanvi Innovative Film Association, Haryana Film Festival, got acclaimed reviews, and released on GUDSHO – "Paanch Thappad Aur Ek Tractor" weaves a gripping tale, mirroring society's prejudices while reflecting the strength of those who dare to challenge the status quo and what happens in the aftermath.

Hello, Jack15! Your description of "Paanch Thappad Aur Ek Tractor" sounds incredibly engaging and thought-provoking. The way you've highlighted the exploration of societal divisions and the interplay of power and tradition has sparked my interest. It's wonderful to hear about its recognition in the Haryana Film Festival and its availability on GUDSHO. I clicked the link you provided but I am unsure of the next step. Is it available for everyone? Do I need to sign up to view it? :)

Hello Maura, this movie is available to everyone, but it is only available for pay-per-view. If you want to watch the movie, you must pay and sign up.

Movie click here - Paanch Thappad Aur EK Tractor
Understood! :D I saw it is only $2 so I plan on watching it in the following days! :D

Network Sponsors

Back