OFFER UNUSUAL KAUFMAN-LIKE SHORT FILM SCRIPT!

Marquez

I dont really like to compare my work to other people but Charlie Kaufman came first to my mind to somehow describe my script. It has a really unusual story. Its for a short film and I was thinking maybe a student might wanna use it, cause I dont have the time and the money right now to realize it myself.

It would be great if the director/producer who wants to realize this is willing to enter the final film into festivals. Speaking of the director who I would like for this: just a bit crazy and very ambitious. Shouldnt be to hard to find ;-)

Hope to hear from you guys!

Cheers,
Marc

So, we're just to take your word for this....about how great this script (comparable to Kaufman) is? Post some of it here and let us react.

Before I get any "who-the-f***-you-think-you-are" responses cause I used that Kaufman guy as a reference let me just say, that I wanted to explain simply that the maincharacter in the script might remind people of characters in movies written by Kaufman. Its a very weird story and I think filmmakers you like the Kaufman stories or even modern/adult fairy tales might like my story.

P.S. Sorry but I wont post my script here. If you're seriously interested please write me: MarcsBrothers@aol.com

Understood. Thought you were looking for scripting responses. You might find a director/producer in a different forum.

Network Sponsors

Back