New screenwriting board up!

Daniel Botha

Not sure if I'm allowed to post things like this up. If not, moderators can remove it as quickly as they like and I apologize for any rule-breaking.

Anyway, I'll keep it short and to the point in this post. Basically, after hanging around many screenwriting forums for the better half of a year, I've been inspired to a certain degree. On one of these boards, I post quite regularly and I have quickly earned myself a reputation (a good one, I hope). I thought to myself not too long ago "Why not try and create my own forum, where writers can go to get feedback and discuss all things screenwriting?"

Quickly, I set into it and created a forum where screenwriters (pro and non-pro) can go to get feedback on their work. The problem is, I've hit a point where unfortunately, the site doesn't have much activity. I know that this is what a forum is supposed to be like at the start and I understand that. What I need is a few members to get the ball rolling. I thought it would be best if I reached out to all my networking systems and posted a thread that promoted the board.

I would love to see you there, as an active member of my new community. If you're interested, then check it out here:http://chaosscripts.yuku.com/. Things are still starting and we're still letting the board grow as we progress. Come on over and check it out. Those who stick around have a chance of one day stepping up to moderator status, which might work in your favor on a CV.

From one community to the next, let's create a neat place for screenwriters around the world.

Dan

P.S. If I have broken any rules, please don't hesitate to delete this thread and firmly tell me off :eek:

Network Sponsors

Back