new Film Scoring Course by Simon Smith on Domestika

simon smith

hi everyone

I hope this is the right place to post this, otherwise let me know!

I have just launched a new film scoring online course on Domestika (the online creative learning platform).

https://www.domestika.org/en/courses/18 ... imon_smith

About me:

My name is Simon Smith and I am a film and TV composer based in Barcelona, Spain (you can see my work on my portfolio site below, my work is on Amazon, Netflix etc). I was invited recently by Domestika to create a film scoring course with them. They have very high production values and it was a lot of fun and I learned a lot myself while I picked apart my own process to then explain it.

About the course:

I don't really focus on traditional orchestral sounds, I wanted to aim it a little wider at all sorts of musicians or producers so they could see how to deconstruct and re-imagine all styles of music as raw material for building a compelling film score. I have a classical background but I got into electronic music, jazz, sound design, textural experimental work and a lot of media work before I got into feature films.

Hope it's useful to some of you. From the link you can watch the course trailer and read more about the content of the course.

For forum readers I created a promo code for an extra 10% off
SIMON_SMITH-LETSGO

Best

Simon Smith
www.bcnsound.com

Hello @simon smith and welcome to our community! :D
I have moved the post to the proper category.

Network Sponsors

Back