need someone that can make original music for film

B

brandnew

i m a artistic/experimental film maker
need original music maker for film(especially suitable for artistic/experimental film)
just give me ur e-mail

need someone that can make original music for film

Hi,
I'm interested in learning more about your project.
Check out examples of my work on my website:

http://thebellavia.com

SYKOTIC INC FILM AND MUSIC

SYKOTIC INC FILM AND MUSIC

imantrek@gmail.com
Please check: www.myspace.com/4148755

We make original music for film and video projects. Check out our myspace page and also our soundclick page that has 16 tracks listed in 16 different music genre's. If your looking for diverse world dance music with an electronica feel check out www.soundclick.com/imantreksounwave

Thank you...
Trek..

I usually use my friend, he hooks me up with all my music needs. You can check his work out at www.uvfmusic.com. he is out of manhattan and does this professionally. i'm sure you can work out a deal with him, just send him an email and tell him Eli sent you.
good luck,
eli

try beatpick.com - jamendo.com - opsound.com

all have music that you can use in your projects. I think BeatPick offers work on commission too.

I can offer some help

I can offer some help

I have composed before but now I'm more into mixing the sound for films since I am a certified audio engineer. Let me know if you need the help.

Re: need someone that can make original music for film

brandnew said:
i m a artistic/experimental film maker
need original music maker for film(especially suitable for artistic/experimental film)
just give me ur e-mail

I'm interested, jim, 512-440-7563, with professional recordings by major artists dating back to the 60s and 70s...! (Dusty Springfield, Cleo Laine, Georgie Fame and others).

Looking to get back in the saddle. Also looking to have a film made. Let's talk.

Network Sponsors

Back