Need Some Help

B

bproductions

I am writing a script for a short and i need some ideas. I need some statments with why in them. Like why do we brush our teeth? or Why do we hate? Just day to day things. Not quite as mundane as my first example. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Either post it as a reply or email me filmmaker33@hotmail.com

I definetely see where you're coming from. But I think you should really try and look inside yourself for the questions that YOU want to answer as opposed to others questions. The main idea of coming up with your own questions is just that you end up working on a project that you really care about. I don't think anyone can tell you what you care about unless they stumble on something. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but just ask yourself "What do I care about and why do I care about it?" and "Who is my audience?" I put the second question out there because there are a lot of things I care about but can't always turn into a film for the audience I shoot for most of the time. Ask yourself those two questions. Hope this helps.

Thanks

Thanks

Hey thanks for that advice. I've been working on this for a long time and your questions helpped me out alot. After I thought of who my audience was it got many ideas flowing. So I'm greatly appreciative of it.

Network Sponsors

Back