need audio resources ?...free?

M

marcgyver

Hi My name is Marc :wink:
I have developed a page with a few audio demonstration clips that can also be used in any home project. So instead of just streaming them .... right click over the link, choose "save target as", then a directory to download to and that's all there is to it. The clips are made up into three emotions, hate, love, and then suspence wich can double as fear. If you have any requests, i'm up for a challenge. Have fun and don't forget to drop me a line...i don't byte hehe :D

ttylater MaRcGyVeR

p.s. here's the link http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~crafty/index.html

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums marcgyver. I listened to the hate and love files on your site and I have some questions.

What equipement did you use to compose and record the music. Also, what did you use to convert it to a Real Player file and why Real Player? Why not midi or wav files?

Kim

Thanks for the welcome Kim :D
I use a program called Acid as a multi-track audio recorder(I play numerous instruments) and then as a sequencer for my percussion(Drums ect.). I also use midi tracks in acid for keyboard sounds (strings, horns ect.). I then chose Real Media (acid converts to real media)so i could get the files small enough to fit on my 10mb web space and then stream. I've done alot of work on that sight since you've been there Kim(more music, a rock video and links). Again thanks for the intrest.
ttylater MaRcGyVeR

http://www.autobahn.mb.ca/~crafty/index.html

p.s. Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there..hehe. I update daily.

I am trying to do this

I am trying to do this

I have a yamaha key board. it has a USB midi general plug in. I want to try my hand at a little creative stuff and put it on the web and sorta do what you are doing. What is my next step? How much is the Acid software? will my keyboard work?

Kim

cubase

cubase

I called the Sam Ash here in New York City. They were very helpful! Fred is the name of the guy that helped me. he was awsome with the "how to". He actually called yamaha and asked them if the keyboard I have would work and called me back! He said the DGX205 that I have should be ok for recording and that CUBASE is a good software program for mixing and editing and the high end version will do video but he is not sure it will be what I want for video. So I may need to figure out what to use to put music and sound with video and film but I am going to get started with cubase for now. I have several compositions and I am always creating new melody and chord progressions. I am going to get the SE eddition of cubase at lunch today.

Kim

That's great :)

That's great :)

That's good news Kim. I'm glad they were able to set you up like that.
If you run into any other questions that i might know answers to, hehe... Let me know :wink:
ttylater MaRc :)

Network Sponsors

Back