My Office Desk

Kim Welch

Staff member
Office.jpg

You have such a bright and spacious office! The table looks very comfortable; I hope it's so and you're comfortable working at it. It's vital when the working space around is comfortable and nothing distracts. This helps you focus on your goals and objectives. And I hope that one day I'll have such a table! Unfortunately, I could not organize a comfortable working space at home since I live with my parents and am too often distracted by everything. So I found a service office for rent singapore near the house, and work much better. The office has everything you need, and most importantly, a working atmosphere.

Last edited:
The environment looks not that stressful, but I would still not choose to work in an office voluntarily. It’s too much for me because there are too many people closed in a room, and the environment is usually not the friendliest one. There are exceptions, but most of the offices I’ve worked in were filled with anger and dangerous competitive feelings.
That’s why I love working from home. Here my cats are with me, and I can sit in my comfy chair all day long. I even got a new l desk for my “home office” a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. So far, I’m not tired of remote working and even like it.

Last edited:
The environment looks not that stressful, but I would still not choose to work in an office voluntarily. It’s too much for me because there are too many people closed in a room, and the environment is usually not the friendliest one. There are exceptions, but most of the offices I’ve worked in were filled with anger and dangerous competitive feelings.
That’s why I love working from home. Here my cats are with me, and I can sit in my comfy chair all day long. I even got a new l desk for my “home office” a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. So far, I’m not tired of remote working and even like it.
I don't get as much work done when I work at home, and my co-workers are the same. When they go to the office and work, they get about 5 times as much work done. It's probably the things you said. They have their pets and get too comfortable. Also, there is support for the other workers working and the competition.

Network Sponsors

Back