My five minute film

Well

Well

Cut on action means that you should switch shots while there is an action happening, because this makes the cut less noticeable by the audience and they just follow the action instead of the camera angle

Have you researched matching action? For instance if a guy is fixing his tie, break it down into several takes, a Medium shot, a close up. It'll make it more interesting.

To seperate the A/B story lines coming together, use cinematograhy to tell the story, frame the girl on the left, and the guy on the right. Show left/right coming together (would work vice versa)

hi,

Cut on action means that you should switch shots while there is an action happening, because this makes the cut less noticeable by the audience and they just follow the action instead of the camera angle.
I personally thought it was o.k. just that I did think that the soundtrack was a little too heavy.
To seperate the A/B story lines coming together, use cinematograhy to tell the story, frame the girl on the left, and the guy on the right. Show left/right coming together (would work vice versa)

tnkx

Network Sponsors

Back