Music Licensing service including free tracks

Hi Friends! I wanted to share my website with some free tracks available for your projects. I am a music producer and composer with 20 years of experience and i wanted to share my creations with creative people. Exclusive boutique music library of urban style music tracks from jazz to reggae, hip hop and electronic, dub to trip hop and also more ambient and scoring filmmaker material. The tracks in the free catalogue are free to use.
Thank for dropping by and check out the music. There is also a lounge relaxation area with lofi chill mix tapes also my productions, free to listen. If you like a track that is not in the free catalogue i can make a special price for student filmmakers and low budget projects or even grant free use of the track if i find the project is worth supporting and is not commercial but generally expanding awareness and conciseness in people and leading toward a better tomorrow.
Also available as freelance composer :)

Here is Website Link :-

FOOTSTEPS ON THE STREET PAGE

Screenshot_20201231_003941.jpg

Last edited:
Hello @FOOSTEPS ON THE STEET and welcome to the forums! Thank you for sharing your work with our community! I have listened to a few tracks and they are very relaxing :)

i have updated the page now with more than 30 free tracks from ambient, to movie themes, electronic, dub, reggae, chill out, trip hop.
there are even some tracks that would normally qualify for the standard license in terms of production quality. hope you guys can find it useful for your projects. if you have any comments, remarks or suggestions i am very eager to hear them.

i have updated the page now with more than 30 free tracks from ambient, to movie themes, electronic, dub, reggae, chill out, trip hop.
there are even some tracks that would normally qualify for the standard license in terms of production quality. hope you guys can find it useful for your projects. if you have any comments, remarks or suggestions i am very eager to hear them.
That's very good! :)

Network Sponsors

Back