Mr Haten Bugelperp & The Great Hat Heist - My Film!

L

LEWIMATIONS

Hellooo!!

This looks like a fantastic forum! I've only just logged on and this is my first post! I thought I'd like to share some of my work with the fantastic animators and filmmakers on this board!!

Here's a link to a clip of the film I'm working on at the moment...

http://www.stopmoshorts.com/gallery/index.php?action=dorate&cat=12&pic=397

It's called Mr Haten Bugelperp & The Great Hat Heist. It's about a hat robber and his grovelling side-kick, who come up with a mad plan to rob a huge hat vault, its a film involving digging tunnels, setting dynamite and other such dangerous things !!

pic3sy8.jpg

pictureforstopmoshorts1pk8.jpg

pictureforstopmoshorts2dn0.jpg

I am shooting the whole thing with my Olympus C-750 at 24fps. The armatures are just simple wire construction and plumbers epoxy putty for the stiff parts. I made the bodies of the models from snip foam glued over an armature, then stretched thin fabric over it, the foam was to minimise movement of the cloth while animating, the clothes were just made from fabric and thread. The heads are made from Lewis' Newplast plasticine with painted white beads for eyes. The set is about 80cm square, with a chip-board base and MDF walls.

Have a look and tell me what think!!

Nice but to short

Nice but to short

thsi is nice but it is to short for me. you can upload a longer version and we will put it in our showcase section if you would like.

Truly
Kim

Network Sponsors

Back