Movie Questions!

Hello and welcome to our community!
I have answered the quiz. Do you plan to create a Netflix for Short Films? :)

Hello, Maura! I am looking to build a community and together we all have our own catalogue, in short terms yes. I have this survey i've been trying to post around to different places. I also would love to get to know some filmmakers in the forum and make new connections!

Hello, Maura! I am looking to build a community and together we all have our own catalogue, in short terms yes. I have this survey i've been trying to post around to different places. I also would love to get to know some filmmakers in the forum and make new connections!
You are in the right place for this purpose! :D Keep us updated with the catalogue!

Absolutely! Do you have a community on Facebook or any other social? I would love to connect on other platforms as well.

Absolutely! Do you have a community on Facebook or any other social? I would love to connect on other platforms as well.
No, but we are developing this feature on https://www.studentfilmmakers.com/ - we have themed groups there and they are getting more and more engagement each day

I would suggest adding "multiple answers" to some of the questions. For example, I'd watch both Action and Horror. Also I sent the form before entering my full e-mail address by mistake. I missclicked.

I would suggest adding "multiple answers" to some of the questions. For example, I'd watch both Action and Horror. Also I sent the form before entering my full e-mail address by mistake. I missclicked.
Absolutely. Thanks for taking your time to answer the questions!

My favorite movies / TV shows are the ones based on real events. Lately, I enjoyed watching "Dahmer".

Update: we have created our own group on Facebook. The objective is to post short films, animations, and web series made by independent creators. If you like to join let us know. The name of the group is Movie Community. ALL Filmmakers, Actors, Directors, and Producers are welcome to join!

Hello! I want to connect with others who have an interest in Filmmaking.

First, I have a few questions.

What Movies do you like? What shows do you watch?

Click here: https://entertainmentwp.paperform.co/

The questionnaire seems no longer to be there...

My favourite film is The Third Man. I also like the films of Kurozawa, Hitchcock, Leone, Scorsese, Miyazaki, Ford-Coppola, Kubrick, Tarkovsky, Fritz Lang, John Ford, Buñuel and many more.

The best thing I've seen on television BY FAR was Richard II, part of the BBC's Hollow Crown series of Shakespeare productions. Absolutely fantastic.

Network Sponsors

Back