Make your audience vibrate

ironsteam

Name
Iron Steam
Hello,

I am a music composer writing mainly pop-rock-dance songs for male or female voices written directly inside the score of a music notation software; it gives me access to a whole virtual orchestra whose results are exported as sound files to create my mock-ups. My scores are complete orchestral scores, ready to be used by those ambitious artists who need a breakthrough; add one of my song to your repertory and see the result. Catchy emotional harmonies and poetic lyrics, also usable in films, will make your audience vibrate; seize your chance to be ahead of the pack! I'm registered with the BMI. I will collaborate wholeheartedly with you in all aspects if needed.

Here you'll find INSOMNIAC my first ever composition, for female soprano voice. No need to explain the path to find the treasure, isn't it? Hope you'll enjoy.

Best regards.

Last edited:

Maura N.

The Last Black Unicorn
Staff member
Hello @ironsteam and welcome to our community!
You are very talented! I am looking forward to see more from you in the future!

ALH

Hello,

I am a music composer writing mainly pop-rock-dance songs for male or female voices written directly inside the score of a music notation software; it gives me access to a whole virtual orchestra whose results are exported as sound files to create my mock-ups. My scores are complete orchestral scores, ready to be used by those ambitious artists who need a breakthrough; add one of my song to your repertory and see the result. Catchy emotional harmonies and poetic lyrics, also usable in films, will make your audience vibrate; seize your chance to be ahead of the pack! I'm registered with the BMI. I will collaborate wholeheartedly with you in all aspects if needed.

Here you'll find INSOMNIAC my first ever composition, for female soprano voice. No need to explain the path to find the treasure, isn't it? Hope you'll enjoy.

Best regards.
Very nice! You are talented

ironsteam

Dear Alph, thank you for your kind apppreciation. Generally composers envy each others. I'm glad that you have not this flaw. May I hear your work; is there a link anywhere?

ALH

Dear Alph, thank you for your kind apppreciation. Generally composers envy each others. I'm glad that you have not this flaw. May I hear your work; is there a link anywhere?
OH I'm not a composer, I'm currently studying and learning as a hobby filmmaker and keep track in this thread as sometimes I collaborate with others who are learning music and scoring. I used to play the piano and did write one piece waaaaaaaaaay back in the day, but I've recently found out that my passion is storytelling. So far I've made two short films, working on editing the third. Each one is a progression of learning and upping our production value.