Make your audience vibrate

ironsteam

Name
Iron Steam
Hello,

I am a music composer writing mainly pop-rock-dance songs for male or female voices written directly inside the score of a music notation software; it gives me access to a whole virtual orchestra whose results are exported as sound files to create my mock-ups. My scores are complete orchestral scores, ready to be used by those ambitious artists who need a breakthrough; add one of my song to your repertory and see the result. Catchy emotional harmonies and poetic lyrics, also usable in films, will make your audience vibrate; seize your chance to be ahead of the pack! I'm registered with the BMI. I will collaborate wholeheartedly with you in all aspects if needed.

Here you'll find INSOMNIAC my first ever composition, for female soprano voice. No need to explain the path to find the treasure, isn't it? Hope you'll enjoy.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Hello @ironsteam and welcome to our community!
You are very talented! I am looking forward to see more from you in the future!

Hello,

I am a music composer writing mainly pop-rock-dance songs for male or female voices written directly inside the score of a music notation software; it gives me access to a whole virtual orchestra whose results are exported as sound files to create my mock-ups. My scores are complete orchestral scores, ready to be used by those ambitious artists who need a breakthrough; add one of my song to your repertory and see the result. Catchy emotional harmonies and poetic lyrics, also usable in films, will make your audience vibrate; seize your chance to be ahead of the pack! I'm registered with the BMI. I will collaborate wholeheartedly with you in all aspects if needed.

Here you'll find INSOMNIAC my first ever composition, for female soprano voice. No need to explain the path to find the treasure, isn't it? Hope you'll enjoy.

Best regards.
Very nice! You are talented

Dear Alph, thank you for your kind apppreciation. Generally composers envy each others. I'm glad that you have not this flaw. May I hear your work; is there a link anywhere?

Dear Alph, thank you for your kind apppreciation. Generally composers envy each others. I'm glad that you have not this flaw. May I hear your work; is there a link anywhere?
OH I'm not a composer, I'm currently studying and learning as a hobby filmmaker and keep track in this thread as sometimes I collaborate with others who are learning music and scoring. I used to play the piano and did write one piece waaaaaaaaaay back in the day, but I've recently found out that my passion is storytelling. So far I've made two short films, working on editing the third. Each one is a progression of learning and upping our production value.

Dear Alph, thank you for your attention. I was involved in many stressing tasks and situations but I did not forget you. I have progressed into my discovery of the music industry; I have reached many professionals in many territories and many fields and received answers that are puzzling me! I may put lenghty examples but maybe your time is precious so I will stay concise. What I noticed is that the more you are involved in the system and depend on music income, the more bad taste you have! There is a progressive huge gap between common listeners, radio and studio professionals, and high ranked managers and publishers. Common listeners surprisingly never complained about my song! They have ALL positive feelings about it with kindly words and encouragements, like you did yourself (although they SHOULD logically complain about the quality of the song, since it's a demo, and reject it as not having the level of their everyday's list of hits). At the next step, the majority of radio DJ's and music journalists appreciate the composition also but they all say that it does not match their needs. At the highest level, all my interlocutors in the music industry complain about EVERYTHING in the song: the lyrics are bad, the sound is bad, the structure is bad, it is old-fashioned, to name as a few. It's a flood of criticism! What puzzle me is that they SHOULD take into account that it is a demo and they SHOULD scheme the song in context, endorsed by a good band, recorded in a studio with nuances than cannot all be put in a score, with robust sounds, quality real instruments, effects or tricks to catch the attention; and overall they should conceive it displayed to a dancing crowd! It is their job to imagine that and see BEYOND what they hear to find a hit. It is what I do myself when composing. But it is as if they were blind (or deaf....). And when you trace what they consider good songs, you find a lot of so-called artists delivering perfect catchy professional videos and sounds, singing boring songs that has very average success compared to the means employed - artists and songs that you, nor me has never heard of! That's amazing! It's the world upside-down! What a gap! It is my misfortune to believe that the moving feet, head banging, boisterously singing, and smiling face of the average listener tells you more of the potential that the clinical taste of the professionals.

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back