Make a video for Sneaky Sound System and win £5,000!

L

lucidpr

Hi there,
I thought you might be interested in this film-making contest....

Thanks,
LucidPR Team

Are you a film-maker, animator or student looking to make your mark in the world of music video?

Make a video for Sneaky Sound System's #1 UK club smash IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM and you could pick up £5,000 (approx A$10,500, US$8,200) and launch your career along the way.

We’ll provide a beautiful, single-take green-screen shot of Miss Connie singing the song. From there it’s up to you to go crazy with your creative vision, creating backgrounds, graphics, animation or anything else you think will make an amazing video. The only restriction is that you use the entire one-take of Connie and be able to supply your video in a broadcast-quality format.

What’s in it for you

The band will award £5,000 to the maker of the video they're most impressed by, and five runners-up will each receive £500. Further, the winning entry will be used as the band’s official video for IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM and be serviced to media outlets around the world.

View the entries submitted so far on vimeo
Interested?

Complete the registration form below and we'll send links to the video footage so you can get started.

Entry Deadline:
To be eligible for this competition your entry must be live on vimeo before:
SYDNEY time - 5pm Monday, July 13 2009
LONDON time - 8am Monday, July 13 2009
NEW YORK time - 3am Monday, July 13 2009
LOS ANGELES time - 12am Saturday July 13 2009

Winners will be announced on Monday July 20.

FIND OUT MORE HERE!!!!
http://sneakysoundsystem.com/videocompetition/

Network Sponsors

Back