Looking for screenplay to produce!

S

Stevie

Hey all. I am a filmmaker from Orlando, FL: Home of the largest upandcoming independent film market on the planet!
I have written screenplays before, but nothing i write seems to have to touch that i would like to produce. I have made dozens of shorts, but i am looking for that "jewel" of a script that will knock my socks off! I'm looking for something that has the similar feels of...
1. Amelie
2. I Heart Huckabees
3. In America
Basically i'm looking for a warm, touching, dramedy with enough "wit" to keep the audience interested.
Is anyone up for this? Please let me know.

-Stephen
________
Live Sex

Last edited:
Everyone is looking for that 'knock your sock's off' screenplay. But i dont think anyone would just hand one over without attachments and copywright issuses...

well duh. I'm not looking for something that someone would just "hand over". If it is something good, i would be more than willing to pay for it. Nothing comes for free. thanks though.
________
korean girl Webcam

Last edited:
Screenplay

Screenplay

Would you be interested in a horror script ? I have ideas stored in my head for horror movies, and more keep popping up.

I'm currently working (writing it ) on one of my ideas now.

dramedy style

dramedy style

<<a warm, touching, dramedy with enough "wit" to keep the audience interested.>>

This is my screenwriting style. I have several available and all have been produced as stage plays in and around Chicago. One in particular, What A Novel Idea, I was considering as my next film; but several other projects are getting in the way. I tend to use simple, hometown characters, who inadvertantly get into trouble, and the plot focuses on how they get out of it. This particular piece can be expanded with additional sets as the script expands, but is currently set up to be shot at a single location - the mayor's office in a small town. Main characters: mayor, town clerk Martha Rasberry, town treasurer, Nora Kind, Harry, town bank president, and Howard, chief of police. Email to rogermarsh@aol.com for plot summary.

Network Sponsors

Back