Looking for a co-writer

Bear

Hi folks,

Wanted to know, if anyone can share some experience in cowriting or work with me as a cowriter.

I’m working on a comedy about an awkward son of an owner of a big net of shops who wants to prove his father that he can become his successor by starting his own company.

I already have the screenplay, but the job is far from being over. I have the title, “THE END” where it should be and a huge wall of text between them. Sadly, that’s not enough. One of the reasons for looking for a cowriter is that I’m not a native English speaker (you might have guessed that by now judging by my spelling) and I also don’t know the culture well enough.

And so it begins...

ANDREW NILSEN, 25, carries on negotiations. He tries his best and fails, making some dumb jokes and insulting business partners by chance.

Later in his office JAMES NILSEN, 55, Andrew’s father and the owner of the company, explains Andrew that he was going to quit doing business with those partners anyway.

This means two things. First – Andrew’s fail didn’t do anything bad to the company. Second – it was obvious that Andrew would have failed. His own father doesn’t trust Andrew anything serious but wants him to be his successor anyway and comes up with a plan.

James says that “each situation can be clearly seen only from bottom to top, not vice versa”. The plan itself is simple: Andrew will be working in a small store as a sales assistant, gaining the experience he needs.

But Andrew can’t handle his tasks and angers customers instead. He gets fired and has to tell his father that he’s a failure as his successor. But instead he decides to start a small company to prove that he’s not worthless...

Thank you
e-mail: hseldon[at]rambler.ru

Network Sponsors

Back