Lighting Webinar based on my new book on lighting

david landau

Hello All,

My new book, "Lighting for Cinematography" (www.lightingforcinematography.com) has been gaining a lot of attention and I've been asked to host a webinar on lighting. I never really considered the idea of teaching lighting through the internet before. This should be a very interesting experience. So if lighting, cinematography or just how to make you movies look better is of interest to you, you might want to join me - and see how this experiment in on-line teaching goes. Here's a link.

https://www.stage32.com/webinars/10-Things-Every-Filmmaker-Needs-To-Know-About-Lighting?affid=HP

Happy New year and remember to always keep things light!

David

Hi Kim,

They asked me. I would be happy to do one with you. But I really prefer doing live in person lighting seminars. Tomorrow, for example, I’m going down to a high school that has a media program and showing them how to work with what they have. I have several lighting seminars I could do - but I don’t want to take anything away from my buddy Peter Stein. I’ve developed a great relationship with Shadowstone Lighting and with Mole Richardson Lights. Maybe we could do something together co-sponsored by them with you?

I hope you can use the articles I sent for HDPro Magazine. Let me know if you do and if you want more.

Happy New Year

David

Ok, we are busy getting set up in the new office here. Let me get back with you shortly. We are doing more workshops with Peter but could do something with you as well. I just have to get a plan together and nail down a good location for workshops. No matter, you should do more online with us!!

That sounds great - let me know. Also, can you use some of the articles for HD Pro magazine?

Network Sponsors

Back