Katie says goodbye script

E

Erik daniel

Does any on have a script for katie says goodbye also any movie info review or summary.... I will be wulling to trade for other material/scripts

Hi Erik, Welcome to the forums. I am not sure I understand your request. You want a digital copy or physical copy? Tell us a little about you maybe? :)

Hay Kim

I work for Momentum Pictures ... On my free time I like to read alot!!!! I have a big library of scripts.
I LOVEed that movie James White (same producers for katie says goodbye). UNFORTUNATELY IT WILL TAKE MONTHS OR YEARS FOR THE MOVIE TO "HIT" EUROPE. Since they have like no distribution. I would like any copy of the script pdf or digital... I would be willing to provide something in return.

Thanks Kim
I KNOW we can find this script on blacklist... If you know someone who has membership.
I HAVE unproduced scripts to exchange as well as many low budget movies (mainly from Europe).

A word of caution, be very careful about sharing scripts without permission. Pretty much all production companies have non-disclosure agreements in place with the screenwriters and copyright owners. Sharing scripts have potential of breaching those agreements.

If you exchange a script for any kind of monetary compensation is like you are selling it without permission just like if someone pirates your movie.

So be careful and make sure what you are doing is legal.

Hi Jared
I KNOW ALL ABOUT NON-DISCLOSURE I WORK FOR DISTRIBUTION COMPANY.
THE IS ALREADY OUT AND SCRIPT IS AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS WITH BLACKLIST APROVAL

Network Sponsors

Back