just me a computer, webcam and no money. what now?

zezt

Hello,

Yes. this is wht I got--A Dell computer, a Logitech webcam, and no money for fancy software. NOW~~what do i need to maybe create some little videos that for FREE can give me some means of creating unique videos---like wat? well i need to maybe be able to take clips out of another video i might see and place it in mine--have some soundtrack--maybe crate some kind of background/green blanket? forgot term

can you suggest any FREE software. Someone told me windows movie maker is free, but you cant do much with it

so I need your help please :cry: :wink:

You can start

You can start

If you're a beginner, then Windows Movie Maker is ideal. Contrary to what you heard, I think it's a nice program for stepping out. The more time you invest the nicer the project results. However, I'm not sure whether it's free or not. You will find many spcial effects you can use too. I find the most difficult part of WMM is working on the timing of a piece your editing. Still, there are ways to master that too. The only other issue is the program freezing on occassions. Other than that, I like the program.
Get the program and you have the tools to become creative. Good luck!

Hello,

Yes. this is wht I got--A Dell computer, a Logitech webcam, and no money for fancy software. NOW~~what do i need to maybe create some little videos that for FREE can give me some means of creating unique videos---like wat? well i need to maybe be able to take clips out of another video i might see and place it in mine--have some soundtrack--maybe crate some kind of background/green blanket? forgot term

can you suggest any FREE software. Someone told me windows movie maker is free, but you cant do much with it

so I need your help please :cry: :wink:

There are even online editing web sites. The set of features is limited and the quality is not the best but at least you can try it out without further investment. Check out this one: http://jumpcut.com/

you can do more than you think with the little web camera on the pc

you can do more than you think with the little web camera on the pc

I think the cameras are getting better and better too.

Network Sponsors

Back