i've lost my channel and now i start from zero again

mallllias

hallo there!
from 2016 ive had a Ytube channel and i used to upload videos not so regurarly..
but it was something..
Some of you maybe seen some,
if this means anything to you ,im Kostas Restas from Greece
with a7iii and Yamaha tenere xt660z with camo paint ...

By the way i have at my hands the a7iv now,this is the good part!

Well...... one smart person ,stole my channel and i ''help'' him with taking the bite of a link
that he offer a ''free'' program ,davinci resolve 17, the same video that later ,
he upload it to my channel !!
Then ,it was the beggining to lose lots of my ''digital'' world balance, i mean i lost my main gmail.
later a lost my channel.
By the way theres NO way to get it back..
So... here is my new start, sad but true
here my new channel

Hi Kostas,
I'm really sorry you lost access to your old account. On another note, maybe the new account is the perfect opportunity to reinvent yourself and level up with the new camera. :) I wish you good luck and hopefully hackers will never gain access of your account ever again!
I recommend you to choose a strong password with random letters, uppercase letters, numbers and symbols, activate 2FA, secure your e-mail with 2FA as well. :)

Hi Kostas,
I'm really sorry you lost access to your old account. On another note, maybe the new account is the perfect opportunity to reinvent yourself and level up with the new camera. :) I wish you good luck and hopefully hackers will never gain access of your account ever again!
I recommend you to choose a strong password with random letters, uppercase letters, numbers and symbols, activate 2FA, secure your e-mail with 2FA as well. :)
Yeap.. thanks a lot !!i think that is a symbolic the hall thing , new camera / new channel..
what a luck...
this 2fa thing is on now and theres no way , i believe , to someone take my account from now and on...
at the near future i upload some a7iv content..!

Yeap.. thanks a lot !!i think that is a symbolic the hall thing , new camera / new channel..
what a luck...
this 2fa thing is on now and theres no way , i believe , to someone take my account from now and on...
at the near future i upload some a7iv content..!
This is great! :)

Sometimes, we all need a fresh start. I have been wanted to buy the same camera for quite a while but I didn't got the chance yet. You can imagine how excited I am to see how you make use of it in your future videos. You lost a channel, but you gained a new viewer for your new one. 💪

I'm so happy that you managed to get back your old channel. But my question now is which channel you'll continue working on? I suppose the old one because of its history and all the results you have already achieved. I also think that you have to do something special for your come back, maybe a collaboration video with other cool guys on YT? I saw once something like this done by https://www.videoworks-london.co.uk, and it was a wow video. Hope your new camera will help you film more quality video. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back