Is there an android app that show the previous frame recorded ?

yukina

Hi everyone , It's my first time here so I hope I'm in the right forum category .

I'm a photographer but I would like to start make video and particulary fantasy video. The first thing I want to try is making tiktok videos because it's short and I saw really creative videos there . Now I would like to make a smooth transition video with for example two exactly same shirt but with two different color and with editing make it like it's magically change the color . It can be easy but I'm really perfectionniste and I would like to be in the exact same place when I recorded the second video .

I just discover that instagram reel have a super feature that can show you the previous frame and superimposed the current frame we're recording . So we can check the right position and place of the two videos to make a better transition . I love the idea ans now that I know it's exist I would like to know if there any camera android app that do the same thing because I don't want to use instagram ?

Maybe this technique have a name , if you know it , I would like to learn what is it . Also if there are the same thing for a real camera .
I saw this but maybe there are some other better option , as I really don't know (yet) about filmmaking .

Thank you to read me and thank for everyone who will take the time to answer me.

Hey there and welcome to our community! :)
I also make TikTok videos, but for more complex videos, I asked someone to film me with his Sony Camera and then edit it in Adobe Premiere for the perfect transition. :) This was the result: https://www.tiktok.com/@mauralbu/video/7030340781525191942
Anddroid apps are good, but they will never be as good as a professional editing software. :)

I used the default editing app from my phone combined with TikTok effects...but I guess Maura has a good point as well

Network Sponsors

Back