Introductions are needed...

Reminiscence

Hey everyone, I've stumbled across the site and saw some great topics being discussed. (much better than other forums) And I decided to join and add to an already busy site. Anyways lemme introduce myself. I'm from Cape Town, South Africa, nice and sunny atm. 22years of age, always had the passion for films, one day realised that I have to make the step up and make my own films. Finances kept me back, so I never could go to film school or even get a camera.

I worked my behind off and saved up like mad, and finally bought myself a camera over a month ago, it's a Sony HDR-FX1E, very happy with it atm. Comfortable with the way it works too, and also got some ideas on paper for short films. Now the real work has started. And that's where I am now.

I have other passions too, like Reading, broad range from Fantasy Novels through to Existentialism writings. I also make music, Electronic music to be exact and I love music, so I'm not stuck to a specific genre. Anything else I can add? Not sure at this stage. Will keep you posted...

Regards
Reminiscence

Network Sponsors

Back