Introducing Myself & Tripod + Panning/Fluid Head For GH5

Mitchmcm

Hey Everyone,

I'm new here and just starting my journey into film and photography. I have been an avid fisherman my whole life, always seeking to explore new waterways, travel the world for different fish (and my Finnish partner) and see new places whilst capturing my journey in a clean cinematic and no vlogging way haha. I am currently running a Lumix GH5, with a RODE Video Mic Pro. I have had a basic tripod more set for still photos which has been hampering what I can do. I'm looking for a new Tripod and Panning Head for sub $500aud. If you have any suggestions, Id love to here them. I tried the search functions for little result.

Thank you and I look forward to learning from you all.

Regards,

Mitch

Hey Mitch! Welcome to our community!
Your passion for fishing would make a great vlog :D
You can always post your work on our forums, we have a Photography sub-forum and also Movie sub-forums. I would love to see some of your work.

Nice to see you here, Mitch! I'm a fan of fishing trips as well. I've never travelled the world for different fish tho. That right there is a lot of dedication 👏
I looked up your photo camera and took your budget into consideration. This is what I found. It has links in the description of the video, too:

Hope it helps!

Mitch, you have lovely hobbies. I would be happy to see a bit of your portfolio if you feel like sharing, sometimes :giggle:

Network Sponsors

Back