I'm so happy to found this innovative film school in L.A.

mike007

I am an aspiring filmmaker and looking for a film school with a moderate cost without having too spend over $30k year and ending up in student loans. Im currently a business student at CSUN and coupling it w/ film courses here at Cinema Arts Tech. I have found that it has helped me make a lot of connections and very practical as opposed to theoretical. Although the school has a modest facility, the training I found was very powerful including film development, financing and contract negotiations. The course is small niche base so you get to be in a classroom with real pros who treat you more as a friend

Many Instructors in this program include Stephen Spielberg's production managers, vice presidents of production from Warner Brothers and Walt Disney Studios, committee chairmen of the Directors Guild of America, producers and production managers of some of Hollywood's biggest pictures.

Let me know what you guys think. The name of the school is Cinema Arts Tech and u can check them out at http://www.cinemaartstech.com

Thanks
Future filmmaker - Mike

Network Sponsors

Back