I'm new in 3D animation.. need some help!

A

Anette

I got an assignment to make a 3D animated logo for Tewsday and I'm kinda stuck. I dont know how to design a 3D object on my own with lines and everything. I use 3Dstuido Max where I usaually just extrude everything, but I don't really think that's the way to go :lol:

Can anybody help? I need fast answers..

Your norwegian friend,
Anette

using loft or extrude the line

using loft or extrude the line

Hi,

U can use the extrude or loft to creat any kind of symbols or logos, after u get the design give the object mesh smooth to looking good, and take segments 40 to 80 it should be look smooth edges.

If u ve no result so please give me reply, and say what kind of symbol u want to do

in 3d Line work is easy way and save the time also,

by

and you would use the CV tool or Ev tool to do that. If you are familiar with software like Adobe Illustrator, you can also use the line tool in it to create your shape, save the lines as vector image and import it to Maya and then use the Extrude, loft or planer tool. Maya also have it's own Text tool, which allows you to easly type whatever you want using the font on your computer and then directly extrude the shape. Play with the settings and keep undoing it until you get what you want. (ctrl+Z)

Sent, men sikker noen andre som kan ha nytte av dette. :)

Network Sponsors

Back