I wanna see your movie

I don't have the complete movie uploaded on youtube because it's being presented on different festivals, but you can watch its trailer. It's a documentary I filmed recently with a friend :giggle:

Tales of a Woman in Wheels.
Wow that sounds like a cool documentary. Sadly it won’t show up do u have a link? And thats great u got into festivals, how about after the festival run. Will the film be released on YouTube or are you gonna try to make profit from it.

We are eager to see the movie after the festivals! Hope you get many prizes!

Wow that sounds like a cool documentary. Sadly it won’t show up do u have a link? And thats great u got into festivals, how about after the festival run. Will the film be released on YouTube or are you gonna try to make profit from it.
Oh, sorry, here it's the link again!

Being honest, I don't really know how can I make profit out of it. We just were thinking on offering it to some on-demand platforms. If you have any ideas, I'd be please to hear them! Because I don't know much about selling a film

Oh, sorry, here it's the link again!

Being honest, I don't really know how can I make profit out of it. We just were thinking on offering it to some on-demand platforms. If you have any ideas, I'd be please to hear them! Because I don't know much about selling a film
Cool trailer! To be honest the photography was actually pretty good, if the rest of the documentary is like that visually then thats awesome you should get a few people complimenting that. Definitely I think you could offer it to some on demand platforms, if it is 4K then u can actually submit to netflix, or try out amazon, Hulu, Stan etc etc. If that doesn’t work out though and u can’t make money from it, I reckon your best bet would be to just upload it to YouTube, who knows maybe the documentary will get some good views. Although you wouldn't make much, you could get a fan base going for your next projects if it was on youtube. What do you think? Also I’d love to know more about the doc, what made u wanna create this?

Cool trailer! To be honest the photography was actually pretty good, if the rest of the documentary is like that visually then thats awesome you should get a few people complimenting that. Definitely I think you could offer it to some on demand platforms, if it is 4K then u can actually submit to netflix, or try out amazon, Hulu, Stan etc etc. If that doesn’t work out though and u can’t make money from it, I reckon your best bet would be to just upload it to YouTube, who knows maybe the documentary will get some good views. Although you wouldn't make much, you could get a fan base going for your next projects if it was on youtube. What do you think? Also I’d love to know more about the doc, what made u wanna create this?
Sorry for the late reply! I attached a picture of some screenshots so you can have a better idea of the quality of the rest of the documentary. I forgot to mention this is actually a short film, so I think that'll make it more difficult to make profit out of it, but we'll try our best! Actually the idea came from a friend of mine, who's the director. I helped him strcture the script and create a directing style and I was basically in charge of all the technical side along with post production and color correction.
Screenshot_20210206-200718_Gallery.jpg

Network Sponsors

Back