HUMANITY Official Trailer / Pitch / Proof of Concept Film

Hi! I am Asher Pike. A young Australian man currently in university who is participating in a race. The Human race. I am an artist, this is a Movie and an Album I am creating. This is HUMANITY: (Video Trailer / Pitch Link):

Everything that fulfills that word, the vast histories, stories, viewpoints, records and cultures recorded within that Humanity will be presented in this Movie and Album of songs concerning our senses, emotions and many other related aspects of the human condition. Through this experience the many topics, cultures, events and proposed natures of Humanity from its many faces and viewpoints will be presented in an uncensored manner through art.
This artistic journey will be filled with many ups and downs, many failures and successes, this is the main objective:
To use visually and musically artistic means to present to you, the viewer each kind of mindset, culture, life-pathway, belief and viewpoint that humans indulge in. It will be up to you to favour or discard whatever faces of Humanity are presented, as they will each be presented as their believers want them to be. Also, each view will then be presented from the opposing side, and from “middle grounds.” All this portrayed through the visual and musical art of the worlds cultures.

Here is the GoFundMe fundraiser:

Here is a 2000 word pitch for those interested in reading into this further:

The release of this film and album most likely will begin from 2023 to 2024.

I would absolutely love to know all your opinions, your criticisms, feedback, all of it. This is a very ambitious project and also a simple one due to the nature of the word Humanity.
Everything you need to know about this project is surmised in that word, in HUMANITY.

Welcome to Asher Pike’s Goldenmoral cinemas.

Last edited:
Hi Asher! I missed seeing contenet from you! I can see that you worked hard on this!
I wish you the best of luck with the fundraiser!

Promoting crowdfunding campaigns is difficult, but not impossible. You made these projects with little to no budget, I believe that if you do have a budget, you can create great things!

Promoting crowdfunding campaigns is difficult, but not impossible. You made these projects with little to no budget, I believe that if you do have a budget, you can create great things!
Yeah it really is difficult! My main hope is to pitch this project for grants, possibly to investors as well. Then that support can greatly help with the crowdfunding Promotion. I guess we will see what happens! Also much friend I re-edited and re-uploaded the trailer with a far simpler premise. I’d love to know what you think of it:).

Network Sponsors

Back