High Quality Score for Your Film

Hi,

My name is Josh Green, I thought I would post a message on the forum if any directors were interested in collaborating on a future project.

I am a film composer, having done work in NYC, Los Angeles, and London. I have worked on BBC and PBS Television Specials, Several films (Drama, Comedy, Thriller, Docu, Animation, etc.), and have experience in several facets of the music industry.

Feel free to check out my website and email me if you are interested.

http://www.joshuagreenmusic.com

Email: josh@joshuagreenmusic.com

Thanks,
Josh

Thanks so much for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed the site!

The quick answer is, my rate is negotiable based on the available budget of the film (although I do not generally work pro bono).

For more examples of my work - feel free to email me a specific style/genre/instrumentation/mood and I would be happy to send you additional audio files that are more tailored to what you are looking for.

I can guarantee a quick turnaround on a short film. Usually within 1-2 weeks however, this depends on how much music is needed and the amount of scheduling that will be necessary for recording sessions.

I would be happy to discuss all of your questions with you in more detail, please feel free to email me at josh@joshuagreenmusic.com

Look forward to speaking with you!
Josh

www.joshuagreenmusic.com

Happy New Year from Joshua Green Music

Happy New Year from Joshua Green Music

Happy New Year everyone!

Check out the website and don't be afraid to say hello!

www.joshuagreenmusic.com

Promising quick turnarounds, high production value, and an enjoyable collaboration

All the best,
Joshua Green

Network Sponsors

Back