Hi New member

• Thread starter Video Fx Universe
  • Start date
V

Video Fx Universe

I don't know where my original greeting message went but I will write it again. My name is Dave and I am a video editor I own my own company video fx universe and I use programs such as adobe after effects, photoshop, premiere, encore, sony vegas, bryce,3D studio max, poser and more. I also make video tutorials for some of these programs too. I have posted some of my work up in the other room, I have lots more that I don't have online yet.

Video Fx Universe said:
nobody posts much here do they?
Give everyone a break! If they are students - and you are on StudentFilmmakers.com - most of them are studying for semester finals and finishing up semester projects. Those of us who do this for a living work ten or twelve hours a day. Be patient! If you want to be "chatty" go to MySpace or someplace like that.

Oh, by the way, WELCOME!

Video Fx Universe said:
nobody posts much here do they?
Quite frankly, I did not read your post at first because the banner in your signature is so big that I have to scroll left and right to read your text.

Anyway, your site says to right click on the download button and save. But doing that saves an HTML page, not the tutorial.

And when I got to filefront where the tutorials actually are and tried to save, it told me:

Your download has failed. You have an invalid session set. Click here to try your download again.
But it did not actually fail . . . . So it seems you have some rough edges to smooth out.

That said, I have just successfully downloaded two of your tutorials and I love your accent. :D I am going to watch them as soon as I am done posting.

I havent had any problems with the tutorials before, I will look into that But it isn't going to be much of a problem in the future as in january we are updating our hosting and ALL our tutorials will be on my site and not on file front. Sorry for seeming a bit rude on my 2nd post in here, I didn't mean it that way, it just seemed quiet when i signed up

Remove Banner

Remove Banner

Please remove the big banner. a small logo is ok if you are going to answer questions in the forums.

sorry admin, sorted for you. And thank you for bringing my tutorials to my attention I see what you mean by the problem. It now has been fixed and ALL tutorials can be downloaded.

I do videography, 3D CGI animation, advertising, promotional stuff, Helping out film makers, editing all kinds of things really

Network Sponsors

Back