Hi guyz....

Prasanna_ar

Hi guyz I am 18 years old & very excited that I found this site. I love Directing films, up to now I have Directed two documentary films [Violences In media & Eight Religions around the world ] and I did two short films...

sinces I started this topic I wanna ask few question...

1. I am currently working on an advertisement about robot [ Wheel & Mechanism] its about 1 min. long, First I wanna film all the gears and wheels from the robot while the robot in use.. any body have any idea how I can do that ?? [I tried with my camcorder... but it became unprofessional ]

2. How Can I sent my documentary films to film fest ?, I used some movie clips... is that going to be copyrighted issue if I sent it ?

any way guyz its great to be here... :)

My violences In media poster.... :

Re: Hi guyz....

Prasanna_ar said:
1. I am currently working on an advertisement about robot [ Wheel & Mechanism] its about 1 min. long, First I wanna film all the gears and wheels from the robot while the robot in use.. any body have any idea how I can do that ?? [I tried with my camcorder... but it became unprofessional ]

2. How Can I sent my documentary films to film fest ?, I used some movie clips... is that going to be copyrighted issue if I sent it ?

any way guyz its great to be here... :)

My violences In media poster.... :

You get entry forms for particular film festivals. I would suggest going to withoutabox.

Network Sponsors

Back