Help me, pleeease.

Uela-angel

Hy everybody, my name is Uela, I am Italian,(yeah, yeah, maccaroni and pizza :D !!) but at the moment I am living in London, where I like to shoot my short video. :wink:

I have a simple digital camera,a tripod and a computer to edit....well, is not so much, but is enough for now..!! :shock:

For the editing I have Aboboe num 0.7 then I transport the time line on Quick time, and then on a CD.
Now I have 2 questions, two little problems :shock: :shock: ...

1) How can I transport my videos on Internet?

2) How can I do a DVD, from aboboe??? Do I need another program?

There any one who can help me?? Please. I still need to learn few things with computers...is not so easy.. :?: :roll:

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.0 (often referred to as v7) has a feature called "Export to DVD"

File menu>Export>DVD

On a machine with a compatible DVD Recorder, you could put your finished video on DVD

For the web, try the Adobe Media Encoder (also built in to PPro)

File mneu>Export>Adobe Media Encoder

...and choose a file format for output based on what connection speed you'd like the video to be played back on.

Dial up connections aren't able to stream a very high quality video, but cable or DSL can. The various web output file types have some indication of what connection speed they are intended for...

Thanks.

Thanks.

Dear Tim thank you for your answer.
I will try to export the dvd, hope everything will be ok.

To use the Adoboe Encorder I think I need to be connected with interent , is it corret?
At the moment I have internet on my computer, but I don't have a phone to do the connection with. .. it will be a big problem, I guess.!!
:shock:

I suppose the best solution is to have a phone and a good connection with interent at home...

Thank you for your email, and your help.

You don't need to be connected to the internet to encode...but it makes the software easier to activate, which needs to be done first.

You can also call on the phone to do this.

Network Sponsors

Back