GREETINGS! from Concordia University in Montreal Canada!

DBXMe2

Hi all, my name is Mike and I'm a student at the Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema at Concordia University. Most of us shoot in 16mm film.

Anyway, just saying hello, since I'm going to be comming here often to bounce my ideas for short films to you guys and gals. If you would like to see some stuff that my "film group" has made in the past you can go to our website Never Eden Productions.com. There are only 3 works showcased. These works we made way before getting into university... I really should update that site lol, Oh well ^_^

so thats it, hi again, and till later

Ciao!
DBXMe2

Hey!
Yeah my name's Ryan and I live in Montreal too! go habs. I really liked your 21st century living movie. Good stuff. I also really liked Dissolve. What did you shoot that on? It looks really nice.
I'm just starting a website that should launch around this sunday with a couple of films that i've made and some incredibly stupid sketches. Check it out. www.booyapictures.com
Anways, keep it up.
Ryan

I shot it with my Canon GL2... but the only reason it looks good is because of the lighting setup...

the camera helps a little being 3CCD's and all... any way, cant wait to see your site up!

Network Sponsors

Back