Going to be starting a blog here about a particualr project.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have just been picked up as Senior Producer on a documentary. You might say, "ehh, no biggie" and part of me agrees. But on the other hand, this is for the sequel/next chapter of an Oscar winning documentary. Once I have clearance, I will be showing you everything, so you can learn from my mistakes and successes....the whole kit and kaboodle. Yep, I make mistakes still, just refer to original post title.

I am very excited about this, and I will be on location for 3 weeks in the Southwest area of the US, once we start principle photog.

Now doing the budget and pre-pro on it. Feel free to ask whatever questions that are pertinent at this point.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it

Looking forward to it

Looking forward to it Doc, especially the bit about the mistakes,) there seems to be a lot of film maker blogs out there that don't mention the bad bits of film making (and the mistakes they make) in the fear it'll make them look less professional...of course that's not the case who's ever made a film where things haven't gone wrong.x

www.amyclarkefilms.com

Network Sponsors

Back