Glad to be aboard!

M

MisterHandyCam

Hello everyone.

I've recently joined and am syked that there is a dedicated website for student filmmakers.

I'm in my senior year at Rowan University as an RTF Communications major with an emphasis in film.

I plan on going to the New York Film Academy this upcoming summer to do some post-graduate work with digital filmmaking.

I have my own production company, Team Slate Productions, and have made a few extremely low-budget films. If your interested, check out my site below

http://homepage.mac.com/teamslateproductions/

If anyone who lives in South Jersey wants to get together and make a short film, just hit me up. If there are projects currently going and some of you need crew members, hit me up also. I don't have an ego. I'm willing to be a Production assistant if thats what you need. I just want to make film. I don't need to be at the helm (Though its fun when you are), I just want to be apart of some projects.

I've written two short scripts that I would like to produce and am planning on remaking a film that I wrote and directed at school this past spring. Time constraints, only 4 rolls of 16-mm and unreliable actors is what ruined my 1st film, but I want to remake it the way I think it should have been done. Anyone want to climb aboard?

You can see this film at my website. Click on the tagline "The Shrine" and watch a 3-minute disaster..ha-ha-ha..

My IM is MisterHandyCam

Gotta love Sony HandyCam's......Their so flexible.....to an extent :D

Network Sponsors

Back