funding needed to help get small animated feature off the...

A

arnymate

...ground.
hello,
im new to these forums and i have in my mind and (in part) on script, an animated feature.
heres some of the important information:
1). The project is a small scale feature length film that at the moment is only in paper form. The script however is well underway and we expect to finnish it sometime withing the next two to three months.
2). Once the film is finnished we plan to release it straight out onto DVD making a profit for the film as soon as it is completed. We may also release the film onto wbsites like atom films.
3). any bodies that fund the project can if they like get up to 10% stake in profits made from the film. obviously there will be a contract written out and other legal info
4). the films length so far is undecided but we aim for around 50-60 minutes.
5). funding would go towards sets, and getting some good recording equiptment to record sound. we already have two camera's (a olympus 7.1 megapixel camera and a JVC camcorder but for the JVC one to work with our compute we need to get an external DV/firewire port and a DV cable) and stop motion pro.
6). the film will be made using mainly claymation techniques and some live action.
7).the people involved are around 14, 15 and 16 years old. some of whom are musicians, others voice actors(un proffesional ones) and some are animators and writers including myself.
8).its going to take a while to complete (a couple of years at least)
9).its only me who will be able to animate it at the moment however if the project goes well we may get more people in to help animate...it just depends.
10).the film is a UFO invasion comedy that has the option for a sequal built into the story. it name at the moment is 'Rabbit Rule A Space Odyssey'

Network Sponsors

Back