Full Sail, Brooklyn College at NY and LA film school ?

saryalji

When it comes to film-making and pursuing filmmaking, decisions has to be taken seriously. All we can do is to absorb as much as we can and make some good contacts.

I just graduated in Photography and joining Filmmaking pretty soon. I learned that, networking is a serious issue. That's the key. However, with the research I did on good film schools, I cameup with three options.

1. Full Sail
2. Brooklyn College
3. LA film school.

Which might be the best choice. I am not considering the topmost quality available through theories, instead, i am looking for opportunities outside the classroom. Like exposure available to showcase your work, chances of interniing with good firms, and serious buddies doing independent filmmaking too.

Friends, lets do the networking here once again. let us be a part of film community and share ideas and experiences.

i would be more than happy to share experiences about photography if anyone needs one. however, lets share filmmaking's too.

thanks in advance.

well I'm going to brooklyn in the fall for film production.. I think New York city will provide ample opportunities to showcase your work.. I believe the film department has a list of internships on their website.. I know HBO is on it.. Though if you can afford LA Film school that may be a better choice.. You definitely can't beat brooklyn's price

yes

yes

yes, i agree, you can't beat brooklyn college's price.

hopefully i will join brooklyn too. and NY, of course a good place.

Know a number of people who went to Fullsail, I was going to before certain things transpired. Great school, niether of them had any complaints. Save the obvious cost of the school.
________
Headshop

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back