• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Steven Jackson

Hi everybody !

I just wanted to stop-by and share information with you about this new
movie..."Friday Night Lights" starring Billie Bob Thornton, Tim McGraw and Derek Luke to name a few. This movie is base on a true story out of Odessa, Texas, 1988.

I had the privilege of working on the set of "FNL" while it was being filmed
at the Astrodome in Houston, Texas from March 29th to April 8th. When you guys get time take a peek at the photos taken on the set with the cast & crew.

Your high profile performers took time out between scenes to sign "FNL" books and take pictures with their not so famous co-workers on the set.

http://www.writersedge.org/friday_night_lights/index.html

As usual Billie Bob Thornton was at his best !

talk with you guys later !

Billy Bob Thornton is definetly a very good actor. I don't know if I'd say GREAT! I loved him in Intolerable Cruelty though.

A real pleasure!!

A real pleasure!!

Dear Jackson,
I took a look at the posted sight for" Friday Night Lights".Looks like it was alot of fun.I noticed Tim McGraw was there as well. Must have been a real pleasure meeting him and Billy Bob Thornton as well.
Tell me if you can, how long did it take to film the movie there in Houston, Texas?

I think Billy Bob is not only a great actor, but he's a great writer, director and all-around talent...
Come on, a year before Matt Damon and Ben Affleck became Hollywood darlings for writing Good Will Hunting (Yeah Right), Billy Bob wrote, directed, and starred in Sling Blade. After that, everything changed for him, and now we know him primarily for his acting, but I know he's one hell of an artist whether he be in front or behind the camera.
Also, I live in Houston and I took my buddy, Shane Kennedy, the one featured in my two shorts "Adrift" and "Here and There" to the casting for extras of FNL, and he got in as an extra on the sidelines. He said it was a great experience, tiring, but fun. And he got his copy of Sling Blade autographed by Billy Bob, he said he was a really nice guy too, no ego.

Network Sponsors

Back