Free Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulysses65

Dear friends! I would like to present you a site with music, free to download and use in any of your projects. All music on this site is free for your personal projects. To monetize your projects on YouTube, you always have the opportunity to purchase an appropriate license by clicking on the link to AudioJungle or Pond5.
Best Free Share Music Download | Freesharemusic.com⭐
GOOD LUCK AND CREATIVITY)

Last edited by a moderator:
You link to me to a facebook warning page so I edited it. You know it says free but from what I can see there is no free. It's a buy lic thing.

The music on the site is absolutely free for personal projects and is provided for download without watermarks. No one will make any claims to the video on YouTube and will not delete it. For cases when you want to monetize your video, a link to purchase a license is provided.

Hi, I just visited your site, it's easy to navigate, good collection of music as well. And you are from Ukraine! me too)) So I definitely will use your site, thanks :)

Hi, I just visited your site, it's easy to navigate, good collection of music as well. And you are from Ukraine! me too)) So I definitely will use your site, thanks :)
It is very pleasant when compatriots like what I do.)) Welcome. I hope to be of service to you. If you have any ideas about collaboration - suggest me, I am always open to cooperation. Regards. Valerii

Last edited:
Fresh Track!

Music is available for download and absolutely free for personal creative projects !!!

New search engine! Finding the desired track is easy !!!

I will be listening to your new track while studying tomorrow. :) It will help me focus better

Fresh Track!

Music is available for download and absolutely free for personal creative projects !!!

New search engine! Finding the desired track is easy !!!

Hey man! This gives me 30 seconds to Mars vibes. Nice job, keep it up! 🤘

Hey man, I have just discovered your post here on the forum. I started listening to your work and I can see how much dedication you put into this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Network Sponsors

Back