Free HD Stock Footage and Motion Graphics Resource

Videvo

Hi Guys,

I'm studying in Oxford but have been working with my colleague to develop www.videvo.net for the last couple of years.

We offer full HD stock footage and motion graphics, ideal for students like me who want to make the productions look professional, but haven't got a huge budget..

I've spread this around to loads of students I know and it's been received well, i'd love to hear any criticism or points you may have :) but mainly, enjoy the free resource!!

Cheers,

Well there's 2 of us running the site, it all kicked off about 2 years ago. Since then it's been a case of finding out what works and developing it as much as possible. We've been doing this alongside running a video production company, so it's been pretty hectic at times!

We are at the point where it's really coming together now, but this leaves loads of tricky little things to develop - that's what we are working on in the background now.

I do love how much this has made me go out and film though, i've definitely improved my camera skills tenfold!

Hi Guys,

I'm studying in Oxford but have been working with my colleague to develop www.videvo.net for the last couple of years.

We offer full HD stock footage and motion graphics, ideal for students like me who want to make the productions look professional, but haven't got a huge budget..

I've spread this around to loads of students I know and it's been received well, i'd love to hear any criticism or points you may have :) but mainly, enjoy the free resource!!

Cheers,

Free? It's great, I have small budget for my short film, but I need to start with something, so it would be very useful for me
Thanks!

Network Sponsors

Back