Free Animation Listing on HD PRO

If you are a student ask at school. There may well be some version of Macromedia Director you can get at a discount. I saw something on-line I'm linking to but I'm not going to explore it. I'm out of school. Anyhow, ask at school.

Now, it's time for Open Source. Blender is a three-dimensional animation package originally developed by a Dutch animation house. It's available for free download and I have linked to it down below.

I like -- for nostalgia's sake and because as someone who does most of his artwork offline I find it as useful for my work as any other tools -- to recommend ImageMagick, which I first downloaded for MsDos 3.something in 1992 from Simtel.net. (we had the net in those days, we just didn't have the web and they are not the same thing). It is a package of bitmap manipulation tools which allows you to animate and to convert from one format -- like gif or jpeg -- to another -- like tiff or png. If you do sequential drawings in any bitmap editor, such as Windows Paint, you can use this to string your pictures into an animated gif.

iphone 3g case

Last edited:

Network Sponsors

Back